PoEM 2022 invites you to contribute by submitting paper(s) on topics related to Enterprise modelling. This year, the theme of the conference is Enterprise Modeling and Model-based Development and Engineering. The theme reflects the importance of Enterprise modeling methods, techniques and tools in the development of complex solutions and systems, for example in the context of digital transformation, implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Internet-of-Things, Big Data solutions or Information and Software Systems. The diversity of stakeholders and variety of modelling techniques and perspectives to be integrated requires agile ways of working and techniques for efficiently dealing with unexpected changes. The field of Enterprise Modeling should seek to support these challenges by providing methods and tools, as well as investigating and reporting on the current state-of-research and state-of-practice.
PoEM 2022 welcomes submissions addressing the above main theme, the topics listed below and combinations of both.
Enterprise Modeling and Model-Based Engineering Track
- Enterprise modelling languages for model-based engineering (MBE)
- Modelling for model-based development (MBD)
- Integration of models from enterprise modelling (EM) and MDE / MDB
- Methodologies and tools for EM and MBD / MBE
- Practices for Enterprise Modeling and Model-based Engineering
- Modelling in Industry 4.0, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Digital Twins
- Sociotechnical theory and Enterprise Modeling
- Modelling for AI solutions and Big Data applications
- Enterprise Modelling Theory
- Enterprise Modelling Practice, Case Studies, and Action Research
- Human Aspects in Enterprise Modelling
- Participatory and Collaborative Modelling
- Enterprise Modelling Tool Support
- Modelling for Digitalization
- Modelling for Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Large Scale Organizational Structures and Enterprise Ecosystems
- Modelling Data-driven Organizations
- Modelling and Enterprise Architecture Management
- Enterprise Modelling for Information Systems
- Agile Enterprise Modelling
- Enterprise Model Life-cycle Management
- Quality and Validation of Enterprise Models
- Conceptualizations, Notations, Ontologies and Multi-Level Enterprise Modelling
- Multi-perspective Business Processes
- Capability-driven Modelling
- Value of Enterprise Modelling
- Knowledge Management and Enterprise Modelling
- Modelling Enterprise Security, Risk, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance
- Organizational and Resource Modelling
The following types of papers are solicited:
- Research papers describe original research contributions in Enterprise Modelling (max. 15 pages)
- Practitioner/Experience papers present problems, challenges or experience related to any aspect of Enterprise Modelling encountered in practice (max. 15 pages)
- Short papers can be used to present work in progress and emerging Enterprise Modelling challenges (max. 10 pages)
Submission format: Springer LNBIP https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
Accepted research and experience papers will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP, indexed in Scopus, Web of Science, DBLP). PoEM FORUM papers and workshop papers will be published in the CEUR proceedings series.
Papers have to be submitted in PDF format using the EasyChair submission page. All submissions must be unpublished and not be under review elsewhere. Submissions must conform to Springer’s LNBIP format.
At least one author of an accepted paper should register for the conference and present the paper.